UK Process Safety Leader
Chemical Engineering or Process Engineering degree, ideally chartered status
Process Safety Expert in top tier COMAH HSE Leadership
About Our Client
A global speciality Chemical manufacturer with continued growth. The business are Top Tier COMAH regulated and manufacture chemicals used in a wide range of industry.
The UK Process Safety Leader provides governance and support for managing the Process Safety and Top Tier COMAH Regulations within the UK Region. This candidate is tasked to ensure that all activities are controlled using the required management systems as it applies to Top Tier COMAH Sites and Process Safety Regulations through matrix and UK organizational structure. This candidate will also serve as the lead liaison for The HSE Executive to ensure the business is progressively managing regulator relationships.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven leadership track record within a senior position is critical, with a track record of success and influence.
- Individual must be able to demonstrate subject matter expertise within in a chemical (or similar) manufacturing environment for Process Safety & COMAH
- College University Degree in Engineering, Environmental Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Process Safety or a related technical or scientific field required
- NEBOSH (or equivalent experience ) Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
- Top Tier COMAH Experience
- ISO Lead Auditor experience (ISO 9000, 14001 and 18001 (45000)
- NEBOSH Fire Risk Assessor (preferred)
- Responsible Care Management System Experience
- Detailed understanding of COMAH and Process Safety Experience Required
What's on Offer
UK Lead level remuneration - highly competitive