UK Sales Manager - Distribution
Do You have experience in PPE sales?
Have you managed and grown a national distribution network?
About Our Client
Due to growth they are now looking to recruit a UK Sales Manager to be responsible for the UK business and support the distribution of their huge portfolio of products into a diverse range of sectors such as Industrial, Agriculture, and Healthcare.
A unique opportunity for real career progression with a stable and progressive business.
The Sales Manager will be responsible to take control of the territory; to develop existing and long standing relationships as well as find new business opportunities. This role offers great opportunity for progression as the business grows.
The UK Sales Manager will:
- Act as a product advocate
- Develop a network of established distributors and maintain strong relationships
- Develop and implement a sales strategy to increase market share for the UK
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, contacts and correspondence in company databases
- Cover a national remit and ideally be Midlands based
The Successful Applicant
The UK Sales Manager will have:
- Minimum of 3 year's relevant experience
- Strong communication skills, ability to take initiative and thrive in an autonomous role
- Proven Success in managing and growing a distribution network
- Self-Motivated and highly organised
- Strong analytical skills
- A proven track record within sales
- Ideally located in the Midlands
What's on Offer
The company are offering a competitive salary and package to attract the right talent for the business.