UK Sales Representative
Fantastic opportunity to join a global brand with genuine growth ambitions.
Looking for a proactive technical sales professional to join a progressive team.
About Our Client
Regal Beloit Corporation is a leading manufacturer of electric motors and controls, power generation products and power transmission products serving customers throughout the world. We create a better tomorrow by developing and responsibly producing energy-efficient products and systems. At the end of fiscal 2019, Regal generated about $3.3B in sales and employed approximately 21,000 employees worldwide. The company sells its products directly to OEMs, distributors, and end-users. Regal Beloit Corporation is a Wisconsin corporation listed on The New York Stock Exchange. Regal was founded in 1955 and is headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin.
Regal is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, national origin, marital status, citizenship status (unless required by the applicable law or government contract), disability or protected veteran status or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Regal is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
The UK Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new business across the UK, partnering with key OEM's. You will inherit an existing portfolio of existing customers, but there is an emphasis on driving new products and services into them, whilst also looking for new customers to partner with.
- Implements sales strategies in order to sell new business to new and existing customers.
- Deliver world class customer service in order to facilitate long term relationships to cultivate repeat business.
- Offer a consultative sales approach to customers in order to continually introduce new products and services.
- Aim to maximise profitability and share of wallet by introducing key account metrics to target customers.
- Continually conduct market analysis to ensure the Regal proposition remains competitive.
- Works in line with company policies, goals, and short / long term objectives.
- Prepare monthly, Quarterly and yearly sales forecast.
- Working in conjunction with UK Sales Lead, you will prepare a business plan with the 80/20 approach.
The Successful Applicant
The successful UK Sales Representative will:
- Be a high energy, enthusiastic, and driven individual that can work in a structured, target oriented manner.
- Have a proven track record of success in a Business Development role, within a technical sales environment.
- Previous experience of blowers, fans or motors and / or selling into OEM's would be a real advantage.
- An excellent communicator who is able to build strong internal and external relationships.
- Have a technical aptitude and be able to present technical information effectively at a variety of business function levels.
- Be able to travel extensively throughout the UK and oversees when required.
- Able to work effectively independently, as well as be a part of a global team.
What's on Offer
Competitive package depending upon experience