- Looking for a Unified communications engineer or team leader
- Fantastic opportunity for forward thinking telephony professional
About Our Client
My client is a leading travel and tourism business, looking for a Unified Communications Engineer Team Lead. You can be based anywhere in the UK but will be beneficial to be based near Plymouth, Poole or Portsmouth.
Unified Communications Engineer Team Lead will:
- Manage a small team of CCM Administrators.
- Managing multi-vendor VOIP systems and working in conjunction with maintenance provider.
- Monitor all Unified Communication Infrastructures using various monitoring tools ensuring stability and availability of platforms.
- Manage evolutions and upgrades of Unified Communication systems depending on business objectives.
- Administrate and develop existing Genesys Contact Centres, working in conjunction with maintenance provider
- Provide accuracy and stability of contact centre real-time and historical statistics including visual contact centre displays.
- Communicate and work in close collaboration with IT teams and location managers.
- Ensure the associated documentation (technical specifications, operating procedures) and the continuous updating of documentation.
- Provide an expert level support, in relation to all departments and external suppliers
- Participate in project work, including the evolution of the CCM platform, to include substantial migration & update work.
The Successful Applicant
The Unified Communications Engineer Team Lead will be confortable with:
- Cisco VoIP/ Voice telephony. -SIP & ISDN
- Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM 11.5) / Cisco Unity Connection
- IM Presence & Cisco Jabber
- Cisco voice gateways (IOS)
- Genesys Pure Engage (Or any other related contact centre technology, Avaya, Mitel, etc)
- Experience of WFO applications - Call Recording and Quality Management
- Experience with deploying, supporting and troubleshooting IP telephony devices including desktop agents, mobile clients, desk phones and other end points You have a positive and constructive outlook on current and potential problems.
- Network support/administration - good understanding of protocols and security - IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN configuration.
- Extensive knowledge of supporting contact centre systems.
- Experience of monitoring tools such Opsview/Centreon
- Experience of cloud UC technology CCaaS/UCaaS desirable
- Experience of one of the following GCP, AZURE, AWS desirable
- CCNA would be advantageous
- French Language skills would be advantageous
What's on Offer
Salary banding from £40,000 - £50,000hybrid/remote working - will be expected to travel to Plymouth on occasion.