- Are you a CISCO and Genesys expert?
- Fantastic opportunity for forward thinking Communications professional?
About Our Client
My client is a leading travel and tourism business, looking for a Unified Communications Team Lead. We are considering candidates from various technical backgrounds who have an interest in Unified Communications.
Unified Communications Engineer will:
- Managing multi-vendor VOIP systems and working in conjunction with maintenance provider.
- Monitor all Unified Communication Infrastructures using various monitoring tools ensuring stability and availability of platforms.
- Manage evolutions and upgrades of Unified Communication systems depending on business objectives.
- Administrate and develop existing Genesys Contact Centres, working in conjunction with maintenance provider
- Provide accuracy and stability of contact centre real-time and historical statistics including visual contact centre displays.
- Communicate and work in close collaboration with IT teams and location managers.
- Ensure the associated documentation (technical specifications, operating procedures) and the continuous updating of documentation.
- Provide an expert level support, in relation to all departments and external suppliers
- Participate in project work, including the evolution of the CCM platform, to include substantial migration & update work.
The Successful Applicant
The Unified Communications Engineer will be comfortable with:
- Cisco VoIP/ Voice telephony. -SIP & ISDN
- Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM 11.5) / Cisco Unity Connection
- IM Presence & Cisco Jabber
- Cisco voice gateways (IOS)
- Genesys Pure Engage (Or any other related contact centre technology, Avaya, Mitel, etc)
- Experience of WFO applications - Call Recording and Quality Management
- Experience with deploying, supporting and troubleshooting IP telephony devices including desktop agents, mobile clients, desk phones and other end points You have a positive and constructive outlook on current and potential problems.
- Network support/administration - good understanding of protocols and security - IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN configuration.
- Extensive knowledge of supporting contact centre systems.
- Experience of monitoring tools such Opsview/Centreon
- Experience of cloud UC technology CCaaS/UCaaS desirable
- Experience of one of the following GCP, AZURE, AWS desirable
- CCNA would be advantageous
- French Language skills would be advantageous
What's on Offer
Salary between £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Free European Travel 3 - 5 times a year
Hybrid/remote working - offices are based in Plymouth and Portsmouth in the UK. European offices are Spain, France and Ireland.
On going training and progression