US Sales and Business Development Manager
My Client is looking for a US Sales and BDR to join their team.
The opportunity to join the worlds leading architecture and design magazine.
About Our Client
With over three million monthly users and multiple awards, my Client is the world's most influential magazine within the architecture and design sector.
A successful US Sales and Business Development Representative, you will:
- Build new relationships with US clients with the use of advertising, social, event sales and video channels
- Maintain existing relationships with agency and brand contacts in the US
- Pitch and close new Client briefs and work with different teams throughout the business to build bespoke packages
- Support product and market development
The Successful Applicant
The ideal US Sales and Business Development Representative will have:
- A minimum of 1 years experience within B2B sales - preferably within digital media
- A proven track record of hitting and exceeding set targets and KPI's
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Knowledge of the US business culture is not essential but is desirable
- Frequently travel to the US, particularly New York.
What's on Offer
The successful US Sales and Business Development Representative will receive:
- A competitive base salary
- Flexible working
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays