US Tax Senior Manager
US Tax Senior Manager - London
CTA/EA/ATT qualified with solid exposure
About Our Client
A highly autonomous culture that recognises success and rewards well.
A US/UK Tax Senior Manager is expected to manage a comprehensive client list, provide line management to at least one Manager and to make a significant contribution to the operational success of the Firm through participation in Management Committee Meetings and through committee membership and/or leadership.
You will have a direct contribution to the achievements of the performance targets, aims and objectives of the firm.
The main purpose of the role is to advise your clients in connection with their tax affairs. You will ideally be working within a managerial capacity already or aspiring to as part of your journey. You will become part of the management team including department work planning, appraisals directly guiding more junior team members on both technical and day to day matters. This role is working within the Trusts and Wealth team.
The Successful Applicant
Exposure withing practice - US/UK
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave increasing after three, four and five years'
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Private medical insurance with the option to add dependants at a group negotiated cost
- Payment of one professional subscription per annum
- Season ticket loan up to a maximum of £6,000
- Flexible holiday - where you can buy or sell up to 5 days per annum
- Flexible hours of work