US & UK Expat Tax Manager
Exciting Chance to Work at a Top 10 Firm
Brilliant Career Progression Opportunities
About Our Client
The client is a Top 10 firm with a global network operating in a number of countries with offices worldwide. This is a fast growing company and they want to help you achieve your personal and professional ambitions. They consider themselves to be a people-powered business and pride themselves on the quality of those people. This company has been commended on its ability to understand the complexities of individual businesses' needs and are known for being practical and down to earth when dealing with them.
- Review and sign off US & UK tax returns
- Ad hoc advisory projects
- Conducting UK & US arrival and departure consultations
- Dealing with HMRC and IRS enquires/audits
The Successful Applicant
- Good understanding of UK & US expatriate tax and experience of how the 2 jurisdictions interact
- Enrolled Agent (EA) qualified from a US tax perspective
- ATT qualified for UK taxes.
- Experience in helping to manage client engagements
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to work for an inclusive and empowering culture that encourages people to 'be themselves'
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Manage your own portfolio
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
- Good work-life balance
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.