- Fantastic opportunity for a User Experience Engineer
- Work in a collaborative company with a varied role
About Our Client
A water group that provide the following:
- water and waste water services
- water and waste water contracts
- the provision of technical and consultancy services focusing on water and environmental issues.
* Meeting the expectations of internal and external customers and establishing and maintaining relationships with the key business and technology stakeholders
* The end user delivery and installation of Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Mobiles and desk phones
* Device Asset Management
* Supporting Exchange and mailbox management
* Group policies, directory and printing services
* SCCM deployment and end user device patching
* Collaboration across the team, suppliers, customers and partners.
* Understand, support, configure and set-up the major technologies within the User Experience area and coach users on how to extract maximum benefit from these technologies. This will include elements of WEE Recycling, Video Conferencing, Mobileiron client and Office 365.
* Supporting the specialists and engineers within the User Experience team.
The Successful Applicant
* Significant experience of supporting end user devices
* Significant experience of working within a service management environment
* A track record of providing exemplary customer service, including creating and maintaining customer relationships and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
* Experience of working with external suppliers.
* Understanding of asset management Excellent technical knowledge across the range of products within their area of responsibility
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage their own time and prioritise their own work.
* The ability to build and cultivate strong and long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders and actively manage customer expectations.
* Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
* Capable of building relationships with a diverse set of business stakeholders.
* Conversant with all equipment used within the corporate user experience area.
* Possess the technical ability to devise improvements and recommend changes to systems, products and services.
* Demonstrate the ability to make and take responsibility for decisions on technical and service issues.
* Strong commitment to customer service.
* Possesses the tenacity to solve complex problems.
* Being at ease and effective in dealing with professionals and managers in other disciplines
* Good communication and negotiation skills: written and verbal.
* Good inter-personal skills at all levels of contact and in a wide variety of situations
* Willingness to occasionally work flexible and unsociable hours.
What's on Offer
To work in a collaborative and interesting work culture with lots to learn.