- Remote working initially, with requirement to be on site a few days per week
- Competitive salary
About Our Client
As directed by the User Experience Designer, but will include:
- Acting as a strong advocate of the brand, ensuring it is correctly represented in all user experiences.
- Creation of user experiences for a range of audiences including students, parents, and international students.
- Help us to develop best practice: Work with the UX Designer to develop and promote UX processes, accessible design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Help to understand user needs: Work with the UX Designer to establish user requirements for webpages and scope projects. Help stakeholders to understand our accessibility- and UX-led iterative design process.
- Help to conduct user research: Work with the UX Designer, Digital Marketing Officer and Research and Insight team to locate and conduct appropriate analytical research, user research, and usability testing. Help to build user personas and profiles where appropriate.
- Create user-led designs: Use research and insight to create designs, using wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. Consider accessibility, mobile design and technical SEO at all times.
- Build webpages: Create high-fidelity prototypes in XD, then build final accessible webpages on Sitebuilder using HTML and CSS. Work with Developers to create complex pages. Work with the relevant teams to install final design assets.
- Hand-over and evaluate: Present, explain and defend designs to peers and executive level stakeholders. Work with the UX Designer and Digital Marketing Officer to monitor, evaluate and plan iterative measures.
The Successful Applicant
Experience of user research and usability testing
Confident, articulate and an effective communicator
What's on Offer
Excellent working culture
Remote based initially, with some requirement to be on site in Coventry a few days in Q2