Valuation Analyst - Private Equity Affordable Housing
Looking for an real estate degree with an interest in the residential sector
Being competent in Excel is key
About Our Client
Our client is an Private Equity backed Affordable Housing Investor and Developer with ambitions of becoming the largest affordable Housing for profit organisation in the UK. They are looking for an Valuation Analyst to join there growing team to report directly into the head of underwriting.
The ideal candidate will have a real estate related degree and preferably some real estate experience. You must have an excellent eye for detail and the ability to organise your own workload. The individual must also have excellent communication skills.
- Instructing and liaising with valuers throughout the acquisition, financing and delivery process.
- Liaising with internal acquisitions, project delivery and operation teams to obtain critical data for valuation process.
- Assisting in the review of valuations provided by third parties.
- Obtaining latest market evidence from new build sales teams and local agents to inform and support internal valuations.
- Attendance of site inspections.
- Assisting the Head of Underwriting and Valuation Associate on ad hoc analysis projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Have a genuine interest in the real estate and residential market.
- Proficient in the use of excel.
- Ability to confidently communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in written English.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Positive attitude to repetitive tasks.
- Ability to source market information efficiently including engaging with local agents.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a team but also manage own workload.
- Ability to extrapolate and manipulate data from external sources.
- Full clean driving licence.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Good Bonus Structure