Valuation Surveyor (Residential) - Housing Association
A stable Housing Association with extensive future growth plans.
Extremly high staff satisifaction and retention.
About Our Client
An Award Winning National Housing Association with a strong social purpose where there is plenty of opportunity to build a strong career and hard work is rewarded. They are making a significant difference to the future of housing.
You will play a key role in realising £4-5m of profit from a varied portfolio of empty stock that is performing poorly. From a commercial angle you will assess the best use of space from a value perspective whether to refurbish or sell the stock. You will analyse projects and put together a report to justify your reasoning. You will scope out refurbishment works, arrange tender exercises to ensure best price and quality are achieved, then instruct and oversee the works through to completion.
The Successful Applicant
- You will have MRICS and 10 years' residential surveying experience.
- You will have strong commercial acumen and negotiation experience.
- You will have strong experience of budget management, financial control and delivering cost efficiency.
- You will have the ability to assess quotations for minor works for value for money and make recommendations for the appointment of contractors.
- You will have a track record inspecting properties and providing accurate specifications.
- You will have a flexible approach to travel and working hours to accommodate resident meetings.
What's on Offer
On offer is a market leading salary and package. The role is field based, attending to sites and properties as required.