Valuation Surveyor/Senior Surveyor
Work alongside an experienced Valuation team on a diverse instruction book
Opportunity to develop your career rapidly with a leading practice in Nottingham
About Our Client
With a history spanning 250 years, you could work for one of the most established Real Estate and Property Consultancies in the UK, currently operating out of 40+ locations in the UK and Ireland. They advise a diverse client-base of local, regional, national and international businesses across a number of surveying disciplines. They regularly work on behalf of nearly two thirds of the FTSE100 and have ambitious plans for their future growth.
When you join the business as a Valuation Surveyor/Senior Surveyor, you will be instrumental in the team's success, working on a broad variety of valuation instructions and playing an active role in driving the valuation business forward across Nottingham and the wider region.
Main duties will include:
- Processing Valuation instructions
- Acting as the direct client contact on your instructions and taking responsibility for your own clients.
- Providing high quality reports for your clients
- Develop new business for the department through new and existing contacts
- Manage relationships with clients and stakeholders in the property market
- Work with the highest ethical standards and promote a supportive and professional working environment
- Represent the company in a positive light and actively promote other business lines to your clients
- Competently use Valuation software (Argus)
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Valuation Surveyor/Senior Surveyor role in Nottingham will;
- Have a strong track record in commercial property valuation, ideally with loan security and balance sheet experience
- Have a good understanding of undertaking Valuation Appraisals
- Display excellent written English and communication skills
- Act as a team-player
- Be highly organized, enthusiastic and committed to self-development
- Express good commercial awareness and market knowledge
What's on Offer
Valuation Surveyor/Senior Surveyor remuneration:
A competitive benefits package, combined with an excellent car allowance and flexible basic salary are on offer. Along with the opportunity to learn and develop from an industry-leading team in a well-established business where your career progression is near guaranteed.