Valuations Assistant Manager
£51,000 - £57,500
Develop your existing valuations skills.
Fast growing, large international practice.
About Our Client
Large accountancy firm. London office.
- Provide effective project management of valuation engagements from inception to completion.
- Ensure that the firms risk management and client take-on procedures have appropriately been complied with.
- Execute robust technical valuation analyses for a variety of purposes including for accounting, tax, commercial and forensic engagements.
- Deliver clear, succinct and robust valuation reports that are fit for purpose and accessible to non-technical readers.
- Manage junior team members on engagements ensuring they are appropriately briefed and coached.
- Provide effective intellectual input and challenge to senior members of staff in the completion of projects with conceptual complications.
- Carry out relevant technical research relevant to a specific area of valuations - disseminate key findings to the valuation team.
- Act as an ambassador of the firm.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid grounding in valuations gained ideally from another professional services firm.
- Proficiency in a number of valuation techniques including: discounted cash flow, multiples analysis, options and other derivatives pricing, intangible asset valuation techniques.
- Adept ability to interpret financial statements in the context of valuations.
- Strong business writing, analytical and excel modelling skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent academic background including a professional qualification in accountancy or other related financial discipline (e.g. ACA or CFA).
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits.