Valuer - Reading
Looking for your next exciting opportunity ?
Join a vibrant team and work remotely
About Our Client
Supportive environment to grow and develop your career with the opportunity to put your ideas across. Innovation and ambition is strongly encouraged, and you'll get a great feel for that working in our friendly and collaborative environment.
- Carrying out valuations for statutory and non-statutory purposes including asset valuations, insurance valuations, right to buys, planning viability appraisals and valuation for properties as appropriate to the designation of the post.
- Negotiating terms and managing all aspects and stages for disposal and acquisition of land/ buildings for financial or regeneration/ development purposes.
- To manage and complete the acquisition of income generating assets for investment purposes.
- Undertaking a wide range of Landlord and Tenant work including lettings, reviews, renewals, dilapidation/ repairs.
- Assisting in compiling and maintaining the asset register, identifying and progressing disposal/ collocation opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- Chartered surveyor or equivalent
- Over 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience of dealing with complex valuation issues
- Experience of dealing with a broad spectrum of different property types
- Experience of asset management work within a Local Authority portfolio
What's on Offer
- Competitive daily rates
- Ongoing contract (Permanent roles available)
- Vibrant team
- Agile working