VAT Manager - Canary Wharf
Able to work autonomously, but not afraid to ask questions or for help when ne
Top 20 Practice
About Our Client
The client portfolio is varied and interesting, and although not sector specific, spans leisure & hospitality, construction & property, charity and financial services.
- Providing expert specialised advisory services for the firm's portfolio.
- Liaising with the VAT Director and Partners, ensuring all clients VAT issued are managed correctly.
- Working with the wider business, providing technical support to teams and more junior staff.
- Developing the firm's VAT practice, including involvement in the recruitment and development of new starters.
- Identifying opportunities to develop new and existing clients
The Successful Applicant
- Able to work autonomously, but not afraid to ask questions or for help when needed.
- Practical experience applying up to date knowledge of VAT issues in either a Practice environment or HMRC
- CTA or ATII qualified, or with relevant experience and strong technical understanding
- Good communicator and confident working with clients and senior colleagues alike
- Enthusiastic and driven
What's on Offer
- Top 20 accountancy practice
- A 'blank page' for you to write your own career path
- Broad and varied client portfolio
- 100% advisory
- Competitive salary
If you want to hear more, please contact Rachel Graham on 020 7269 2219 for more information