Vice President - Project Finance & Infrastructure Execution
A senior level role, responsible for an EMEA project finance book
A blend of execution of new transactions, deal sign off responsibility and PM
About Our Client
A global Corporate Bank, with a strong and ambitious EMEA Structured Finance book
As a Vice President in this team, you will be expected to:
- Execution of new transactions, with market and client facing expectations
- Assist Coverage in achieving sector revenue, RoE, operating expenses at plan or exceeding plan through supporting portfolio growth initiatives, managing low RoE relationships and growing non-lending revenues.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the customer and its operating environment, including key drivers such as financial market, economic, industry and regulatory dynamics. Understanding how material changes in these drivers affect the customer's competitive position.
- Can complete all responsibilities of a transaction with minimal supervision (preparing term sheets, preparing and reviewing credit submissions, building or vetting financial models, pricing paper generation, managing documentation to financial close) whilst maintaining oversight of delegated tasks to team members.
- Provides ongoing support and oversight to Associates and Senior Associates who have primary accountability for day-to-day management of the risk profile of the sector portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
As a Vice President in this team, you will be expected to have:
- Deep prior experience working in either an [Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Specialised Finance, Asset Finance, Acquisition Finance, Securitisation or Rating Agency] environment in analytical or comparable role. [Cross] sector knowledge is highly desirable.
- Encountered a number of market cycles that has enabled the application of their strong credit skills to deliver an acceptable customer solutions whilst balancing risk for the Bank.
- Sound knowledge of UK and global financial markets, and expertise in the applicable regulatory environments.
- Advanced written skills and the ability to articulate complex borrowing structures in a concise and simple manner whether in institutional, corporate, specialised finance, leveraged & acquisition finance, asset finance, trade solutions or securitisation.
What's on Offer
A market leading package, strong deal volumes and good benefits package