VP Cash and Liquidity Management
VP Cash and LIquidity Management with an established successful Fintech business
Intellectually challenging role with a wide variety of project work
About Our Client
This VP Cash and Liquidity Management role is with a leading Financial Services PE backed business.
The responsibilities of the successful candidate for this London based VP Cash and Liquidity Management will include:
- Cash and liquidity management and forecasting
- Production of daily cash flow runs and MI pack, prepared by the Cash and Liquidity Team, to monitor current and forecasted liquidity
- Be in charge of the production of the monthly corporate cash variance reporting MI pack and writing the explanations around the variances
- Track and maintain all bank accounts and manage banking relationships
- Manage the inter-day, overdraft, guarantees that the Business has with banks
- Lead and implement liquidity and investment strategies
- Provide recommendations to senior management/ALCO dimensioning liquidity risks and propose the course of action required to alleviate liquidity concerns
- Work with the Product Control team in a daily cash meeting discussing and agreeing the daily/monthly cash inflows/outflows to ensure funds are transferred into the appropriate legal entities to manage cash
- Prepare and present presentations to ALCO on Cash and Liquidity matters
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this London based VP Cash and Liquidity Management will have the following exposure:
- Strong experience in a Treasury cash and liquidity management environment
- Proven ability to provide strong leadership to a team and develop team members
- Proven ability to represent the area to, and communicate with, the executive and senior management
- Strong risk and control mentality and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and using PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong Excel user with the ability to review and check the complex spreadsheets which the team produces and design changes and improvements for the team to implement.
- Strong analytical mind that can digest complex problems/projects/structures/ideas
- Awareness of credit card securitisation is desirable
- Strong Excel including VBA is desirable
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and benefits package.