VP Credit Risk, Transportation Department
A senior role in an established risk management function
Team management responsibility, with great career growth potential
About Our Client
A global bank with an EMEA leading structured finance business
- Approve various documents and applications circulated to Transportation Department management as a first checker to ensure that they are accurate from Bizcom Risk and Compliance perspective, and in line with Bank policies and procedures. Correct any documents / applications which are not in line with policies of TPD / the bank.
- Provide advice and support to junior members in TPD in order to bring their standard to required knowledge and understanding on risk / compliance related issues.
- Contribute to the development of TPD's internal management and internal procedures whilst scanning for opportunities and ideas to improve the efficiency and at the same time supporting the growth of the business.
- Monitor review process of finance documents to ensure that terms and conditions in finance documents are in line with credit approval. If not, then discuss front team for arranging necessary changes.
The Successful Applicant
- Deep knowledge to transportation industry from financing / banking perspective, which is sufficient enough to train junior members in the Transportation Department
- High degree of compliance awareness
- Ability to conduct due diligence on complex transactions, collaborating with various departments across the bank
- Advanced knowledge of credit process / analysis / industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft software is essential
- as a role model within TPD.
- Thorough understanding of various internal policies and the organisation in the bank.
- Developing skill to coach / train junior members for their daily work
- Strong communication skill, especially communication with people in different locations
What's on Offer
A market leading package, with great career potential and significant responsibility