VP, Credit Sales - Asian Markets
London based Credit Sales role covering the Asian primary and secondary markets
Working for a leading IB in the Asian markets
About Our Client
My client is an International Investment Bank with an especially strong presence in the Asian region.
Key Requirements and Duties:
- To be a self-motivated Salesperson that will contribute to the Sales team;
- To be able to understand clients' hedging needs, and provide them solutions using Rates and FX strategies;
- To use an entrepreneurial mindset to self-motivate to generate new business.
- To be a proactive and idea generating adding value to your customers and colleagues;
- To follow developments in the fixed income market
- To arrange transactions with fixed income instruments between institutional clients
- To onboard new clients effectively from their specialised region.
The Successful Applicant
Key Skills and Experience
- Fundamental understanding of Capital Markets, in particular Pan Asian Fixed Income, such as cash and derivative products
- Operational understanding of Sales, Trading and Settlement of Fixed Income Securities
- Sound knowledge of FICC electronic trading and market leading vendors
- Certain client account base in UK and Continental Europe
- The right to work in the UK;
- Currently (or previously within last six months) subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority (or equivalent regulatory authority);
- A minimum of 3 years credit sales work experience in the regulated DCM market space;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English. Proficiency in Chinese is preferred.
What's on Offer
What is on offer for a capable Credit Salesperson is the opportunity to take a leading role in the Credit Sales desk of an International Investment Bank. You will be paid a compensation package in line with the market.