Responsible for HR agenda across the EMEA and APAC region
Fast paced, digital / gaming sector with a desire to transform to value add HR
About Our Client
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through its two wholly-owned labels Rockstar Games and 2K. Their products are designed for console systems and personal computers, including smart phones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms and cloud streaming services. The site in Windsor is based centrally and has the bulk of the UK headcount based there. A fast paced, entrepreneurial environment Take2 has a fantastic proposition and offers its colleagues a truly engaging and exciting environment.
Working in collaboration with global HR leadership, HR will lead, develop, implement, direct and administer human resources policies, programmes and practices for T2 EMEA/ANZ offices. This includes partnering with the HR teams at 2K and R*, as well as the corporate US HR team. This is a hands-on, forward facing role that will be closely involved with all core HR functions, including recruitment, employment, training and development, compensation, HRIS, payroll, compensation, benefits, employee relations, performance management, on-boarding, off-boarding and relocation. This role also involves management of the T2 EMEA/ANZ office administration staff and close partnership with the global facilities team.
Candidates will require demonstrable experience of:
- Collaborating with the global compensation and benefits generalists in Windsor and Singapore and the U.S. and the financial controllers in the EMEA/ANZ territories to ensure all payrolls are managed accurately, timely and in compliance with all audit/SOX requirements
- Collaborating with outside advisors , in-house legal, finance, tax and the global compensation and benefits generalists on secondments and transfers
- Ensuring all year end payroll tax protocols are completed compliantly, accurately and timely
- Collaborating with corporate and label HR teams on the administration and communication of compensation programmes, job levels, bonus schemes and equity plans
- Ensuring the completeness and integrity of all data
- Managing the annual salary and review process; and collaborating with corporate HR and label HR teams to vet, direct and implement the development and implementation of impactful benefits programmes
- Working with outside advisors, department heads, impacted employees and internal legal counsel to implement high quality, compliant and cost effective relocation policies and programmes
- Collaborating with the recruitment generalists in Windsor, Singapore, US and France and to develop impactful recruitment programmes including internships - pre and post graduate, attraction and retention programmes
- Supporting recruitment generalists when partnering with hiring managers to identify recruiting needs and role qualifications, analyse recruitment data and review recommendations
- Collaborating with corporate HR and IT and the global generalists to implement, manage, test, improve, communicate and train HRIS
- Partnering with global L & D and work with Windsor and Singapore generalists and department heads to develop, implement and administer compelling and effective learning and development programmes
- Partnering with internal and external legal counsel where relevant on negotiating termination/severance agreements/TUPE transfers/redundancies
- Co-ordinating and /or conduct exit interviews, analyse data and make recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement
- Consulting with internal and external legal counsel as appropriate in order to optimally manage employee relations
- Providing consultative human resources advice and counsel to department heads, line managers and employees in order to facilitate effective employee management and development
- Collaborating with internal and external legal counsel as appropriate on the development of new and/or existing policies
- Maintaining knowledge of EMEA/ANZ employment laws and market practices in order to facilitate compliance with legislation pertaining to all legal matters.
The Successful Applicant
Take2 offer the opportunity to work in a small but super friendly team in a cool environment and for an innovative video game publisher committed to leading the field in creativity and innovation. This role requires a high quality HR partner to high level customers and HR colleagues within a framework of best practice. The opportunity to make an impact is significant and immediate. The right candidate will have strong leadership skills and will be proactive, engaging and collaborative.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a dynamic and vibrant international company - and be used to working to tight deadlines, to going the extra mile and working within a very fast-paced environment. Excellent communication skills are vital, along with attention to detail, confidentiality, commitment and a willingness to work hard and get the job done. We are primarily interested in hearing from candidates from the media, entertainment and digital / technology sector all of whom must have comprehensive International experience. A secondary European language an additional advantage.
Broadly candidates must:
- Have general knowledge of the principles and practices of European human resources management with very strong and evidenced experience of working with EMEA and APAC client groups.
- Have an ability to make recommendations that reflect judgement consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulations or law in order to effectively resolve problems or issues
- Have a perceptive, strong listener who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels and able to establish and maintain effective relationships with other management and employees
- Be an established leader with strong people development and management skills
- Have strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
- Be numerate, articulate, confident and an excellent communicator, oral and written;
- Have an ability to work flexibly, calmly and efficiently whilst responding to multiple and ever changing business priorities
- Be self-motivated, results orientated and dynamic individual prepared to go the extra mile
- Be experienced operating within a multi-divisional corporate entity, tailoring programs to fit differing corporate culture(s), employee needs and business strategies
- Have experience with change management and process improvement
- Have worked in the entertainment /media sector with demonstrable experience operating within a global corporate framework
- Be a proven coach /mentor and have experience of managing a diverse team
In addition candidate must have:
- Relevant bachelors/master's degree (CIPD fully qualified);
- Fluent in English - At least one European language an advantage (Spanish preferably);
- 12+ years of relevant, progressive experience in roles of increasing seniority, with at least 5 years of supervisory experience
What's on Offer
Salary up to £140,000 plus bonus and broader package including equity.