- CEO Office / Head / VP Strategy
- Technology-based company
About Our Client
With a clear mission statement, our technology-based client is expanding its presence across Indonesia. And as such, they are looking to hire a few roles within the strategy team, ranging from manager to VP level. In other companies, the titles available are CEO office, Strategy Manager / Head / VP.
The selected candidate is required to lead by example, and they are expected to become a key contributor to the growth and development of the business. Other responsibilities include:
- Delivering superior and impactful end products and solutions that contributes to GROWTH.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, and being able to communicate well with all stakeholders.
- Demonstrating functional competence.
- Detecting issues and investigating ways to resolve them.
- Understanding the business, and compiling and presenting all information, and making recommendations for improvement.
- Participating in building opportunities, recruiting, training and mentoring team members.
- Proactively introducing new strategies that fits the requirement from the clients.
- Investigating value propositions associated with the product whether it is a new product or through expansion of products.
- Managing the P&L of the business vertical or unit of the selected placement.
- Ensuring strategic business plans are successfully executed.
- Partnering with various stakeholders to evaluate and identify specific areas in need of improvement.
- Providing insights into investment, delivery timelines to promote sustainable business growth.
- Recruiting, developing and managing a team of highly competitive and smart individuals.
The Successful Applicant
Because of the highly competitiveness of the process, this role is only opened for Indonesian candidates with excellent communication in English and Bahasa, and has worked in another consulting firm before (global brands). To seize the opportunity to work for this highly dynamic client, you should be/have:
- University graduate major from Tier 1 University only
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in reputable high value consultancy firm plus a combined experience in a technology-driven companies.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision making skills.
- Strong business acumen, self-motivated, excellent interpersonal and adaptability, energetic and result-oriented.
- Experience in having managed a team, and also a P&L.
- Excellent time and project management skill with the ability to coach and mentor.
- Proficient in team management, in both a remote and on-site model with global teams.
- Excellent strong team management and leadership skills.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package and the opportunity to contribute to a reputable brand.
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career and the exposure to work with the regional team.