Well-respected in healthcare industry for operating quality private hospitals
Client committed to values such as: Integrity, Teamwork and Positive Spirit
About Our Client
A well-established global private hospital group with over 50 years' experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
A hospital near Harlow Equipped with the latest medical facilities for diagnosis and treatment and has very high quality clinical standards including effective infection prevention measures. By investing in advanced medical technology, the hospital offers a wide range of treatments and services.
The five fully equipped theatres with ultra clean air technology are particularly suitable for orthopaedic procedures offered such as arthroscopy, hip and knee replacement. Two day surgery suites are suitable for minor surgery and endoscopy procedures.
In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise. The appointed Ward Sister must be organised with good attention to detail, excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a team.
The Ward Sister will support the Ward Manager and team in ensuring that safe, effective and high quality clinical care is delivered to all patients.
The Successful Applicant
- Current NMC registration
- An ability to deliver high standards of patient care
- Mentorship qualification desirable
- Previous Clinical Supervisory experience
- Enthusiastic and empathetic character promoting positive attitude at work
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Deliver a good working knowledge & compliance with CQC Standards /KLOEs and NICE guidance
- Be part of the On-Call rota providing support for ward out of hours
What's on Offer
- Contributory pension scheme
- Genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our Employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- Hospital bonus / employee incentive scheme