Warehouse and Logistics Manager
Rapidly Growing Business
About Our Client
My client, a leader in their field are looking to appoint a Warehouse and Logistics manager for their distribution operation based in Sheffield. Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager, you will be tasked with supporting the ambitious 5 year plan the business are embarking on by optimising their distribution capability.
Key responsibilities of the role include;
- Day to day management of the warehouse operations.
- Always promote and develop a culture of Health & Safety.
- Lead, motivate and develop the warehouse team
- Plan all resourcing for the operation, ensuring sufficient resource is available at all times.
- Responsible for inventory management across the operation, leading annual stock count and replacing with a system of perpetual counts.
- Establish a Continuous Improvement programme within the warehouse operation
- Positively champion change throughout the warehouse with a proactive approach to improving ways of working, processes, and communication.
- Meet with suppliers and customers as required to develop contact points and build effective relationships.
- Create and Manage effective KPIs.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years experience in a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background (Ideally as a Warehouse and Logistics Manager)
- Experienced in managing 20+ reports.
- Experienced in liaising with various parcel couriers.
- Have ran a B2B distribution function previously.
- Experienced in using Sage 200 (Desirable)
- Have a created and implemented a suite of KPI's.
- Comfortable in processing change management throughout a Warehouse Operation.
- Live within a comfortable commuting distance of Sheffield.
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate;
- Basic Salary of £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Bonus Scheme
- Generous Pension Contribution
- Private Healthcare
- 28 + 5 Holidays