Warehouse General Manager
Leading FMCG Business
Full Site Responsibility
About Our Client
A well-recognised UK Logistics provider are actively looking to recruit a Warehouse General Manager into their already impressive operation. Due to continued growth across the business, this position has become an essential part of their daily success.
The Warehouse General Manager role will require the individual to:
- Report to the Regional General Manager.
- Manage a team of 60+ operatives through 3 direct reports across various shifts.
- Be responsible for inbound, pick and outbound operations.
- Be responsible for the entire stock flow within the operation.
- Have full control of the operating budget for headcount.
- Be responsible for the inventory management through your teams.
- Full site H&S control.
- Accountable for people development within the operation.
- Commutable to Wisbech, Peterborough.
The hours of work for this role will be:
Monday - Friday
08:00 - 17:00 or similar to suit business needs
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Warehouse General Manager role will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- A minimum of 3+ years Logistics management experience.
- Have managed in excess of 50+ staff previously.
- Experience within an FMCG / Food / 3PL environment - Advantageous.
- IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications - Advantageous.
- Have experience of LEAN methodologies.
- Experience on managing budgets up to £500,000 per year.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be results driven.
- Be commutable to Wisbech.
What's on Offer
This role offers:
- Salary - £40,000 to £50,000 - DOE.
- 10% Company Bonus.
- 25 + 8 Holidays.
- Company pension Scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- Plus additional company benefits.