- 4on4off - days and nights shifts available
- Record double-digit growth recorded over the last 3 years...
About Our Client
My client is a leading retail and production business based in the Nottingham area. The business has been based in the Nottingham area for over 2 generations and provides a successful family-run business environment. Due to unprecedented double-digit growth throughout the pandemic we have recently opened a second warehouse in the local area.
As a Warehouse & Inventory Controller you will report daily into the Logistics & Production Manager who is based on site in Nottingham. You will be responsible for the entirety of a small, but heavily successful, warehouse - taking lead of all matters of stock control, inventory management, inbound and outbound distribution. You will also cover the following areas:
- Supervision and performance management of the warehouse operational team to ensure efficient and effective use of resources and the achievement of all daily targets for dispatch of customer orders and put away of goods in. Responsible for allocation of tasks to operational staff and all aspects of day-to-day management.
- Stock management and inventory control to ensure movements are correctly communicated to the office for stock records to be adjusted.
- Conducting all on-site Health & Safety, along with daily checks and accident investigation.
- Hold 1st line disciplinary/investigatory meetings and all back to work interviews for staff.
- Hands on role - will need to be part of the team and assist operatives in completing day to day duties.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Warehouse & Inventory Controller will have a strong background in logistics & distribution and ideally have the following skill-set:
- 3+ years experience in Warehousing and/or Inventory / Stock Control.
- Great people-manager and engager!
- Ability to develop KPI metrics and aspire to drive pref romance.
- Experienced with WMS systems.
- Experience leading and managing small teams of logistics professionals.
- Commutable to the Nottingham area.
- Ability to conduct 4on4off shift pattern.
What's on Offer
- 15% company bonus per annum
- Private healthcare
- Comprehensive employee benefits package
- 33 days holiday per annum
- Summer & Winter social events