Warehouse & Inventory Manager
An automotive stockist distributor in Nottingham
Great opportunity for progression and to make a real difference!
About Our Client
My client is growing SME in the field of automotive products manufacturer. They have three production sites across Europe and regularly supply both B2B and B2C customers through e-commerce and retail distribution. Due to large scale investment, they are actively looking to grow their warehouse team within the Nottingham area.
As a Warehouse & Inventory Manager you will be responsible for a team of 40 full time colleagues, along with 3 Shift Supervisors. You will be based at the Nottingham centre and cover the following areas:
- Ensuring 700+ next day UK deliveries reach customers on time through e-commerce medium
- Effectively managing a team responsible for goods-in, pick & pick, e-commerce and despatch elements of the 130,000 sq. ft. warehouse.
- Conducting all process improvements such as Lean Six-Sigma, Kaizen Events, Gemba Walks.
- Stock Control of Approx 6,500 individual SKU's through use of perpetual inveotry and stock mapping.
- Responsible for all area based health & safety and RIDDOR accident reporting.
- Resource planning for the short, medium and long-term requirements.
- Holding regular reviews with suppliers, carriers and third party logistics providers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Warehouse & Inventory Manager will report into the Plant & Operations Director on a daily basis. You will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience managing upwards of 30-40 colleagues, with direct line management history.
- Ideally experienced in FMCG, Automotive, E-Commerce or any fast-moving retailer.
- Degree educated (BA / BSc / BEng)
- IOSH or NEBOSH certified
- Knowledge of the Polish Language would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Any experience within Lean / Six-Sigma / Continuous Improvement is desirable.
- Commutable to Nottingham.
What's on Offer
- Management bonus payable in April
- 5 weeks holiday