- A great opportunity for someone to progress within a logistics training role!
- Based on the outskirts of Nottingham...
About Our Client
You will be joining a business that has experienced rapid growth over the last 6 years and have been operational since 1956 across the manufacturing industry! The business have 6 sites based across the United Kingdom and are looking to enhance their training & compliance department.
As a Warehouse & Logistics Trainer you will commute to the Nottingham site on a daily basis and report into the Head of Operations. You will be responsible for the training and delivery of a mixture of FLT and general warehousing classes for a team of around 110 employees annually.
- Be motivated by supporting new and existing colleagues on the skills needed to do their role, championing safe, efficient and professional behaviours
- Conduct a mixture of MHE Instruction along with general day-to-day warehouse training (manual handling, stock picking, etc).
- Work in partnership with the departments maintaining high levels of safety and compliance
- Manage training records, retain all colleagues MHE licenses and re-assessments
- Ensure facility inspections both pre and post shift are completed
- Conduct audits on licences, Warehouse racking and equipment
- Report and investigate any MHE/Environment damage
The Successful Applicant
The successful Warehouse & Logistics Trainer will have a background in warehousing & logistics and also come with experience in a similar opportunity:
- Be RTITB or ITTSAR accredited or hold a IPAF operating license.
- Have manual handling instructor experience.
- Experience and a passion for training groups of warehouse operatives.
- The ideal candidate should have some experience in dealing with Health & Safety such as the recording, reporting, and investigation of accidents, and RIDDOR reporting.
- Good organisation skills with an excellent attention to detail, the Forklift Trainer will deliver the following MHE Training Programmes to an excellent standard and on time - VNA, Flexi, Counterbalance, LLOP, etc.
- Commutable to the Nottingham area.
What's on Offer
- 33 days per year holiday
- Eligible for the annual bonus scheme (up to £3,000)