Leading E-Commerce Business
Start Up Experience Essential
About Our Client
Michael Page Logistics have been retained in partnership with a Leading UK & European E-Commerce distributor in their search for a Warehouse Manager. This role will play a key part in this organisations expansion plans, overseeing a new RDC within their network.
They are an easily recognisable, innovative and growing company. This role will give the right candidate full site autonomy and allow them to put their own stamp on a brand new facility.
The Warehouse Manager role will require the individual to:
- Report to the General Manager.
- Manage a team of 30+ operatives through 2 direct reports across various shifts.
- Be responsible for inbound, pick and outbound operations.
- Have full control of the operating budget for headcount.
- Be responsible for the inventory management through your teams.
- Full site H&S control.
- Accountable for people development within the operation.
- Commutable to Lutterworth, Leicestershire.
This role would suit a candidate that has worked in a; Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Operations Manager, Logistics Manager, Depot Manager, Site Manager or General Manager role previously.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Warehouse Manager role will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- A minimum of 3+ years Logistics management experience.
- Have managed in excess of 30+ staff previously.
- Experience within a E-Commerce - Essential.
- IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications - Advantageous.
- Have experience of LEAN methodologies - Advantageous.
- Experience on managing budgets up to £500,000 per year.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be results driven and commercially minded.
- Be commutable to Lutterworth, Leicestershire.
What's on Offer
This role offers:
- Salary - £35,000 to £40,000 - DOE.
- Company Bonus Scheme.
- Holidays - 25 + 8 Holidays.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Plus additional company benefits.