- An exciting opportunity to join a progressive and growing business
- Warehouse Manager for Doncaster based FMCG business
About Our Client
Michael Page are exclusively working with a Doncaster based FMCG manufacturing business. This growing organisation have 4 sites across the UK.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, the Warehouse Manager will be responsible for a team of c60 via 5 direct reports. You will be tasked with implementing initiatives that will continually drive improvement in productivity, managing and improving capacity strategies whilst managing and developing team leaders.
- Management, support and training of 4 team leaders.
- Ensure warehouse provides OTIF to both production and fulfilment
- Drive process compliance with SAP scanning
- Drive operational efficiency to ensure we over-achieve on cost metrics
- Drive throughput and capacity in the team to ensure requirements of production, fulfilment, final mile and international are all met.
- Understand current physical capacity
- Maintain a safe working environment across all shifts
The Successful Applicant
The successful Warehouse Manager will possess a range of the following:
- Excellent working knowledge of ERP systems (ideally SAP)
- A strong comprehension of warehousing operations and experience within the FMCG market
- A demonstrable background in capacity
- Easily approachable with good interpersonal skills, analytical skills and creative thinking
- Supervisory experience with the relevant knowledge of H&S legislations
- Ideally financial and budget control experience
- Organisational skills, priority setting and problem solving
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package