Exceptional Development Opportunities
About Our Client
My client, a leading E-Commerce business are looking for a Warehouse Manager to oversee their National Distribution Centre based in Leeds.
The Warehouse Manager role will require the individual to:
- Report to the General Manager.
- Manage a team of 30+ operatives through 2 direct reports across various shifts.
- Be responsible for inbound, pick and outbound operations.
- Have full control of the operating budget for headcount.
- Be responsible for the inventory management through your teams.
- Full site H&S control.
- Accountable for people development within the operation.
- Commutable to Leeds.
This role would suit a candidate that has worked in a; Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Operations Manager, Logistics Manager, Depot Manager, Site Manager or General Manager role previously
The Successful Applicant
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- A minimum of 3+ years Logistics management experience.
- Have managed in excess of 30+ staff previously.
- Experience within a E-Commerce - Essential.
- IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications - Advantageous.
- Have experience of LEAN methodologies - Advantageous.
- Experience on managing budgets up to £500,000 per year.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be results driven and commercially minded.
- Be commutable to Leeds
What's on Offer
- Salary - £40,000 to £45,000 - DOE.
- Company Bonus Scheme.
- Holidays - 25 + 8 Holidays.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Plus additional company benefits.