- A rapidly, growing organisation that distributes their products worldwide.
- Excellent opportunity to thrive and progress in.
About Our Client
One of the leading European distributor of their specialist sector, specialising in motor vehicles, they are located in over 15 countries.
The key responsibilities for the Warehouse Manager will be are:
- Accountable for people development and performance management within the operation
- Take part and be hands on when required
- Be responsible for inbound, pick and outbound operations
- Support in the planning, preparation, execution and coordination of resources to deliver the stock move.
- Manage resources and workload to optimise delivery times to customers
- Ensure that the employees keep the warehouse tidy and clean, and make correct use of the equipment
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Warehouse Manager will have the following skillset/experience:
- Be results driven and commercially minded
- Experience in a Ecommerce environment would be a distinct advantage
- Experience in working in a Spare parts / motors distribution centre would be an advantage
- Experience working in a fast paced, moving warehouse.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary paying £45,000 + Bonus, working Monday - Friday