Warehouse Operations Manager
One of the UK's fastest growing companies
FTSE 250 Business
About Our Client
My client provides maintenance services to energy customers.
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Taking full responsibility for the day to day operations of the Greater Manchester warehouse
- Owning all warehouse processes and reviewing as necessary to ensure the accurate and timely picking, packing and dispatch of both outbound orders, and removed meter assets
- Developing, coaching and mentoring a team of 2 warehouse team leaders and 8 warehouse operatives
- Working alongside the Stock Control Team to ensure stock system accuracy and minimise stock loss
- Working alongside the Distribution Team to ensure 100% track and trace capability throughout the supply chain
- Undertaking improvement and/or development projects as required to continuously improve the performance and efficiency of the warehouse operation
The Successful Applicant
To be the successful candidate, you will have:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Demonstrable experience of delivering productivity/efficiency improvements within a similar operation
- Knowledge and experience of risk assessments and SOP creation
- A willingness to be hands on where required to get the job done
It would be advantageous of you have:
- An IOSH or NEBOSH qualification
What's on Offer
You will be joining a business who are passionate, have a really strong presence in the market and are fuelled by growth.
You'll benefit from 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing with length of service, free parking, an annual salary review, a contributor pension scheme, staff discounts and much more!