Warehouse Operations Manager
An exciting opportunity for a warehouse operations leader
A track record of delivering successful warehouse operations required
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG business.
As the Warehouse Operations Manager you will lead all elements of the 24hr warehouse operation, delivering exceptional service within budget and H&S parameters. Based in Essex and reporting in to the Head of Operations some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading, coaching and developing your team to deliver high performance when it comes to the achievement of daily/weekly/monthly KPI's for the warehouse function
- Communication and engagement with multiple stakeholders across all levels
- Leading a team and creating an engaged environment and collaborative culture
- Ensuring all warehouse operational compliance, to include all H&S and food compliance legislation
- Control all department resources and costs within agreed finance budget
- Take an inclusive approach to driving continuous improvement
The Successful Applicant
The successful Warehouse Operations Manager will live within a commuting distance of our clients operation in Essex and be able to demonstrate the following:
- A track record in delivering high performing warehouse operations.
- Ideally experience within an FMCG environment e.g. food, retail, pharmaceuticals, 3PL.
- Previous experience of managing teams of 150+.
- Previous budget management experience and successful delivery of KPI's.
- Excellent leadership skills and examples of where you have created highly engaged teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
A competitive basic salary and package will be on offer to the successful candidate.