Warehouse Operations Manager
Working for one of the UK's most recognised Retailers
Working with industry leading names within the Logistics function
About Our Client
UK Leading Retailer.
As one of the Operations Managers you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the Fulfilment operations team on the delivery of safety, service, accuracy and cost KPI's
- Working with the carrier management teams to provide the best possible service and cost to our customers.
- To ensure the Logistics Business Plans, KPI's, values and people processes are delivered and embedded.
- Take responsibility for process improvement and team development to continually improve performance Develop a high performing culture and coach senior leaders in the operations department to achieve their potential
- To ensure that the Logistics network is able to support the current trading and future expansion plans.
- To lead the operational relationships with all third party partner across the fulfilment centre.
- Develop best in class operations be sharing best practice internally and benchmark externally.
- Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives Monitor costs associated with outbound operations and review weekly with view to reducing costs Supervise effective staff performance management to ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI`s) are reached
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will need to be a credible leader with line management experience within an e-commerce fulfilment background.
You should also have:
- Strong technical skills, experience managing and optimising a WMS and working in an automated environment.
- Ability to develop the fulfilment (primarily outbound) strategy and manage the delivery by developing direct reports and influencing the wider business in operations.
- Degree in logistics/mathematics/supply chain / similar
- Strong Communication Skills, capable of challenging the status quo, thrive on change and lead from the front.
What's on Offer
£60,000 - £70,000 plus benefits