Are you an experienced forklift driver looking for a role?
Are you familiar with warehouse organisation and handling incoming goods?
About Our Client
The company invests heavily in research and development and has a growing portfolio of products and services spanning the animal feed sector.
Key responsibilities of the Warehouse Operative - Forklift Driver:
- Check for damage and discrepancies between goods and invoices.
- Accurately sort, label, and store goods; arrange storage to optimise warehouse space.
- Pick, pack, and dispatch outgoing goods to fulfil customer orders.
- Loading external hauliers using a forklift, or other suitable warehouse equipment.
- Maintaining Health and Safety of site.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Warehouse Operative - Forklift Driver candidate will have the following:
- Current forklift operating licence.
- Relevant Health and Safety experience e.g. IOSH Health and Safety.
- Relevant Environmental knowledge e.g. IOSH Environmental Management.
- Minimum 1 years experience driving forklift in warehouse environment.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
What's on Offer
Full training and a rolling temporary contract with a leading company.