Warehouse Shift Manager - Manufacturing Industry
Do you want to work for a market leading brand?
Leading Manufacturing firm based in Wisbech - Split shifts 6-2 & 2-10
About Our Client
Michael Page / Page Personnel Logistics has partnered with a leading Manufacturing company based in Wisbech, in their search for a Warehouse Shift Manager
The Warehouse Shift Manager - Manufacturing Industry - should expect the following:
- Report into the General Manager
- Oversee an operational team between 20 - 40 operatives.
- Manage the depot wide inbound and outbound operation.
- Ensure a high level of productivity is maintained within an already impressive and high performing operation.
- Be responsible for H&S throughout the site.
- Be responsible for their own teams; KPI management and delivery, performance development, disciplinary and dismissals.
Hours of work for this position are based on a permanent offering:
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern - flexibility required to suit business needs.
- 6am - 6pm and 6pm-6am
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Warehouse Shift Manager - Manufacturing Industry - position will have the following skills and experiences:
- Have a Supply Chain Background (ideally from a manufacturing warehouse)
- Have a minimum of 3 years of people management experience - ideally within a Logistics environment.
- Have managed teams in excess of 20+ people previously.
- Have managed labour budgets of £250,000+ (desirable)
- A proven track record of being an inspirational and motivational leader.
- Be able to work at pace whilst maintaining a high level of performance.
- Results-driven and commercially minded.
- Be commutable to Wisbech
- Would have had experience working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern - from a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background
The successful candidate for this role may have worked in a; Warehouse Team Leader, Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse FLM, Warehouse Shift Manager, Operations Manager, Warehouse Manager, Logistics Manager role previously.
What's on Offer
This Warehouse Shift Manager - Manufacturing Industry - offers a fantastic starting salary and benefits package:
- Salary - £26,000 to £30,000.
- Company Holidays.
- Company Pension scheme.
- Annual pay review.
- Plus additional company benefits.