Warehouse Shift Manager (Nights)
£27,000 - £32,000
Fast Growing Business
About Our Client
- Rapidly growing fast fashion brand
- Ensure all KPI's are met and orders are dispatched according to their SLA time frames
- Ensure all employees are adhering to the warehouse SOP guidelines
- Proactively manage a team of warehouse team leaders and operatives, ensuring productivity targets are met and addressing any concerns promptly
- Take direct ownership of shift, identifying risks and raising concerns to Operations Manager
- Contribute, Promote and deliver a safe working environment for all employees, contractors and visitors in the warehouse
- Lead continuous improvement activities, focused on safety, quality and productivity.
- Promote a culture of teammate engagement.
- Ensure warehouse is operational ready for the following shift
- Core hours are 8pm-8am working 3 shifts on, 3 off on a rolling cycle.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in leading teams and working in a fast moving environment
- Ability to effectively analyse data
- Strong written and communication skills and ability to work in team environment
- Experience in managing people
- Working knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Company Pension