- Warehouse Shift Manager - Leading 3PL - Cambridge
- Rotating Shift Pattern - Progression Available
About Our Client
Michael Page Logistics have partnered with a rapidly growing 3PL / E-Commerce Contract in their search for a Warehouse Shift Manager. This role will play a critical part in this organisations expansion plans in helping to successfully deliver their growth across 2022 and beyond.
They are an exciting, innovative, and unique company who offer a vast array of services. This role will give the successful candidate a chance to truly flourish with a challenging, demanding but rewarding growth period ahead. This role will also allow the successful candidate the ability to not only heavily influence the future trajectory but also have vase exposure to numerous unique areas of logistics.
The Warehouse Shift Manager will require the individual to:
- Manage a team of 20+ operatives through a team of direct x5 supervisory reports.
- Be responsible for inbound, pick and outbound operations.
- Be accountable for agreed company KPIs.
- Be responsible for the inventory management through your teams.
- Ensure H&S management best practice is applied.
- Understanding customer issues and drive business improvements to aid resolution.
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Accountable for people development and performance management within the operation.
- Commutable to Cambridge.
This role would suit a candidate that has worked in a, Team Leader, Warehouse Shift Manager, Warehouse Manager role previously.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Warehouse Shift Manager role will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background - Essential
- Posses Lean/5s accreditation - Advantageous
- A minimum of 3+ years Logistics experience at Supervisory or Manager level - Essential
- Have worked within an E-Commerce / Retail / 3PL / FMCG environment previously - Advantageous
- Have managed in excess of 20+ employees directly before - Essential
- Be Comfortable with both business systems & Microsoft Office Suite - Essential
- Be results driven and commercially minded
- Be commutable to Cambridge
What's on Offer
This role offers:
- Salary - £27,500 to £30,000 (up to 30% Bonus)
- Holidays - 25 + 8 Holidays.
- Plus additional company benefits.