Warehouse Shift Manager
The successful candidate will develop their skills in warehouse management.
My client is looking to offer the successful candidate a competitive salary.
About Our Client
My clients operation is based near Southend and is one of the UK's largest supplier of products to the building trade.
The successful candidate will undertake the following roles and responsibilities:
- Man managing a team of around 100 members, this includes performance managements and talent progression.
- Monitor and manage the financial costs in relation to warehouse activities to maximise profits.
- Implementation and maintenance of best practice value to all aspects of the business with a view to continually improving working practice, profit and efficiency.
- Conduct disciplinary, grievance and appeal meetings in line with current policies as required, ensuring HR are involved in the process.
- Ensure that all staff operates in accordance with the clients Health and Safety policy.
- Assisting with the plans of growth within the company and implementing new ideas that will help achieve company goals.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Warehouse Shift Manager will live within a commuting distance of our clients operation near Southend and will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Previous experience of managing and leading a warehouse team.
- Management of a warehouse operation.
- Detailed understanding of warehouse management system
- PC literate (Microsoft Word and Excel, email).
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits.