- Working for at a distribution centre for a prestigious 3PL.
- Excellent opportunities for progression and development.
About Our Client
The client are a prestigious 3PL with sites all over the UK.
The key responsibilities for the role of Warehouse Shift Manager will be:
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the warehouse.
- Manage and achieve team and individual KPIs.
- Make sure procedures and standards are followed with Team Leaders assisting.
- Practice site health & safety regulations to ensure the work environment is safe for all team members.
- Be proactive in your approach to managing risks on site.
- Clearly communicate both verbally and via emails.
- Create and nurture excellent working relationships with clients offering resolutions to any issues.
- Be involved in recruitment alongside coaching and developing Team Leaders promoting from within as a priority.
- Have full accountability for the site when senior management are not available.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the role of Warehouse Shift Manager will be:
- Experienced in manufacturing based logistics.
- An excellent people manager with line management experience.
- Able to adapt the operations plans dependant on changes in customer requirements.
- Well versed in Continuous Improvement and able to approach the operation with these methodologies.
- Good IT skills and able to use technology to improve performances.
- An excellent team player.
- Providing and actively seeking feedback and taking responsibility for your own development.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for the role of Warehouse Shift Manager will receive:
- A salary of £34,000 + shift allowance.
- A rotating shift pattern of 6-2 and 2-10.
- A contracted work week of 37.5 hours.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Company pension contribution.
- Retail Discount scheme.