- Leading UK 3PL Provider
- Great Salary & Benefits Package Available
About Our Client
Michael Page Logistics have partnered with a rapidly growing 3PL / E-Commerce business in their search for a Warehouse Site Manager. This role will play a critical part in this organisations expansion plans in helping to successfully deliver their growth plans across 2022 and beyond.
They are an exciting, innovative, and unique company who offer a vast array of services. This role will give the successful candidate a chance to truly flourish with a challenging, demanding but rewarding growth period ahead. This role will also allow the successful candidate the ability to not only heavily influence the future trajectory but also have vast exposure to numerous unique areas of logistics.
The Warehouse Site Manager role will require the individual to:
- Report to the Regional General Manager.
- Manage a team of 80+ operatives through 1 direct report of an Operations Manager level, plus 3 Shift Managers, Supervisors and Admins.
- Be responsible for inbound, pick and outbound operations.
- Have full control of the operating budget for headcount.
- Be responsible for the inventory management through your teams.
- Full site H&S control.
- Accountable for people development and performance management within the operation.
- Commutable to Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Warehouse Site Manager role will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background - Essential
- Be educated to an A Level or Degree Level standard - Advantageous
- A minimum of 3+ years Logistics experience at a Shift Operations Manager or Operations Manager level - Essential
- Have worked within an E-Commerce / Retail / 3PL / FMCG environment previously - Essential
- Have managed in excess of 50+ employees indirectly before. Essential
- Have experience of Six Sigma / Prince2 / Continuous Improvement methodologies. Advantageous
- Experience on managing budgets up to £1m+ per year. Essential
- Be results driven and commercially minded.
- Be commutable to Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich.
This role would suit a candidate that has worked in a; Warehouse Shift Manager, Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Operations Manager, Operations Manager, Logistics Manager, Depot Manager, Site Manager or General Manager role previously.
What's on Offer
This role offers:
- Salary - £55,000 to £60,000.
- Holidays - 25 + 8 Holidays.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Plus additional company benefits.