- Costing & modelling innovative warehousing solutions for one of the UK's top 3PL
- Strong pipeline of new business, career development & personal growth
About Our Client
A market leading 3rd Party logistics provider who is going through a period of investment. They are leaders in their field providing a variety of services to their customers covering Ecommerce, Retail, Fashion, Food and Automotive to name a few.
This role is a new position that will assist the business to achieve aggressive growth targets While also ensuring contracts are profitable but also add lasting benefits to the customer.
The role of Warehouse Solutions manager will include:
- Supporting new business opportunities with existing customers for new scope of activity and retention/renewal projects - providing both project leadership and solutions design support, and occasionally new business projects
- Providing support to the nominated vertical Business Development lead, through the solutions team, in developing commercially compelling and innovative solutions for new customers from data collection through to modelling/sizing, detailed costing, proposal input and presentation preparation
- High levels of interaction with the customer in conjunction with the sales and operational lead to position the on going solution development into a commercially attractive, winning proposition
- Keeping abreast of developments in logistics within the designated industry sector and ensuring that this information is shared with the relevant Solutions and Operations teams
- Work with Operations teams to create account development plans for each existing customer, focusing on achieving 100% success in renewals and creating profitable organic growth through the delivery of new products and services with a revenue target per annum.
- Thoroughly understand the business activities of assigned Customers, and in particular their supply chains, to identify business development opportunities.
- Develop an engagement strategy with the operations teams to target the key stakeholders in Customer's organisations who have responsibility for renewals and new logistics business opportunities, to create a pipeline of development activity.
- Lead the nominated customer through the Solution Design process
- Data collection, analysis, creation of business overview documentation
- Modelling to convert business metrics into warehouse and transport solutions, including network design, channel selection, warehouse layout/sizing and productivity/labour planning.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Warehouse Solutions manager will / will have:
- Experience of successfully supporting logistics solutions as either a Warehouse Solutions manager, Solutions Engineer or solutions analyst
- Expert in Excel and data analysis
- Experience of Logistics Distribution and supply chain operations
- Experience of support customer solutions
- Experience of advanced modelling / costing techniques
- experience working with CLASS, AutoCAD, or similar modelling tools would be advantageous
- Demonstrate people development, motivational, communication and team skills.
- Generates motivation to act, to go the extra mile
- Varied experience of different logistics sectors would be advantageous
- An ability to work at path guiding multiple stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Basic Salary between £55,000 and £80,000 depending on skills and experience. The package includes Company car / Allowance, bonus, Healthcare.
UK wide, flexible working