- 22:00-06:00 night shift based position...
- Exciting opportunities to develop your skill-set in a fast-paced environment...
About Our Client
My client is one of the Midlands leaders in the manufacturing distribution business, with a headquarters based in Castle Donington. Due to rapid expansion in the workforce, as a result of revenue growth, the business are now looking to bolster their management team with a Warehouse Supervisor (Nights) for their nights 22:00-06:00 shift pattern.
On a daily basis the successful Warehouse Supervisor (Nights) will report into the Warehouse Operations Manager and lead a team of 15-20 highly successful colleagues. You will also have responsibility for the following areas:
- Daily management of 15+ colleagues, rising to 32 during peak.
- Basis managerial responsibility such as Return to works, appraisals, absence management
- Joint responsibility for continuous improvement within the warehouse such as GEMBA walks and Kaizen events.
- Based upon one of the key warehousing sections, i.e. inbound, outbound, pick & pack, replenishment or e-commerce.
- Responsible for all health & safety across site and promoting a safe atmosphere in which to work.
- Colleague engagement is at the forefront of the business, thus you will be expected to promote a healthy environment.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Warehouse Supervisor (Nights) will be based in Castle Donington and embody the following experience / skills:
- Ability to cover a nights 22:00-06:00 shift pattern.
- 2+ years experience in Team Leading, Supervision and / or Warehouse Management.
- Strong background of knowledge in warehousing and logistics
- Proven track record of leading teams of 15+ colleagues.
- IOSH or NEBOSH is desirable, but not essential.
- Any history of CI or Kaizen would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- 15% annual bonus
- 25+8 days holiday allowance
- BUPA personal healthcare
- Large opportunities for progression