£23,000 - £25,000
Exciting New Role
Great opportunity to emphasize your skills and abilities
About Our Client
- Leading distributor of technology products and specialist services
- Complete workplace audits.
- Development of work instructions.
- Process standardisation/capability.
- Process compliance and quality validation.
- Instilling H&S standard including investigation of near miss and accidents.
- Performance management.
- Implementation of lean/continuous improvement methodologies.
- SLA/KPI delivery.
- Understanding of resource modelling/cost/efficiency
- Internal/External coordination of activity/order flow
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience of a large warehouse environment
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems, such as SAP EWM
- Experience of supervising a large team
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Rotational shift pattern of 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm