Warehouse Team Lead
Monday to Friday - PM shifts
Leading Stockist and Distribution firm - managing a small team
About Our Client
Michael Page / Page Personnel Logistics has exclusively partnered with a leading Stockist and Distributor in their search for a Warehouse Team Lead based near Melton Mowbray
Our client is looking for a Warehouse Team Lead who prides themselves on being hands-on:
- Supervise a small team and work "hands on" in a busy warehouse.
- Responsible for up to 5 members of staff, rising to 10 during peak periods
- Managing the workflow in the Warehouse including Packing stations, Manual Picking, Processing Stations and Goods in.
- Maintaining Stock accuracy
- KPI Monitoring
- Staff Management and attendance reporting
- Constantly looking for areas of improvement in processes of the business
The hours of works for this role are: Monday to Friday 2pm-10pm
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will already be at a Warehouse Team Lead level and have the following experience:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background (essential)
- Have managed 10+ people previously in a Warehouse environment
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge in all aspects of warehousing, paying good attention to stock accuracy, customer service and labour efficiency.
- Have 2+ years people management experience (essential)
- An understanding of 5S / Lean / Six Sigma would be advantageous.
- Have worked within a Distributor environment (desirable)
- Be commutable to North Leicester (Leicester, Syston, Coalville, Loughborough, Melton Mowbray)
The successful candidate may have worked within a Warehouse Senior Team Lead, Warehouse Team Leader, Warehouse FLM, First Line Manager role previously.
What's on Offer
This position offers not only great hours, a great salary and opportunity for progression:
£22,000 - 23,000 base salary