- Working for at a distribution centre for a prestigious 3PL.
- Excellent opportunities for progression and development.
About Our Client
The client are a prestigious 3PL with sites all over the UK.
The key responsibilities for the role of Warehouse Team Leader will be:
- Managing day-to-day operations, delegating out taks to operatives for the shift.
- Ensuring customer specific KPI's are met, with demand fulfilled.
- Leading from the front and helping the team during busy periods.
- Communicating with suppliers regard deliveries.
- Nurturing customer relationships through regular communication to a professional standard.
- Report and record KPIs and hours worked by the team.
- Proactively implement Continuous Improvement activities.
- Be responsible for new starter inductions and training.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the role of Warehouse Team Leader will be:
- Driven and professional.
- A hands on people manager.
- Experienced in a similar role.
- Able to use and adapt to new WMS systems.
- Able to be flexible with working patterns.
- An excellent eye for detail and following process.
- A track record of delivering KPIs.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for the role of Warehouse Team Leader will receive:
- A salary of £26,500 + shift allowance.
- A rotating shift pattern of 6-2 and 2-10.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Company pension contribution.
- Retail Discount scheme.