Warehouse Technical Lead
Rapidly expanding Tech business operating in the parcel sector.
Exciting career development and progression opportunity.
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly expanding international, technological start-up in the logistic sector based in West London.
The key responsibilities for the successful Warehouse Technical Lead will include:
- Route-planning for Drivers using Paack's in-house system (full-training will be given).
- Data analysis of Key Performance Indicators.
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Day-to-day management of warehouse operations.
- Ensure operational excellence working alongside your team (unloading of parcels, sorting, dispatch, stock rotation, returns).
- Monitor driver's performance and coordinate regular reviews with our associated fleets.
- Ensure smooth running of production by and identifying and seeking continuous improvement opportunities.
- Plan future capacity requirements.
- Motivate, organise and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- Assist with ad-hoc admin duties within the department warehouse.
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations within the warehouse.
- Flexible approach to work to meet business requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Warehouse Technical Lead with having the following attributes:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience of Data Analytics.
- Strong technical skills.
- Have a passion for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communication and people management skills.
- Competency in Excel, Word and WMS systems.
- To be flexible and willing to work rotating shifts in meet business needs.
- Live within commutable distance of West London.
What's on Offer
A strong basic salary and benefits package is on offer for the successful Warehouse Technical Lead.