Wealth Management Client Services Associate - Pensions
immediate financial services role
city of London location
About Our Client
Wealth Management business based in the City of London specialising in Pension and retirement planning.
Deliver day to day service support to clients assuring compliance with client requirements, internal policies and procedures and the appropriate regulatory framework. To understand the evolving needs of clients including new industry trends/requirements and provide recommendations to business units regarding the development of appropriate services. To support the development of the Retail business working with clients, third parties and business units to manage growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Ensures that all client inquiries are responded to within defined service levels and in line with standards. Ensures the timely and accurate processing of all transaction requests. Accountable for ensuring that clients receive a level of service appropriate to their needs.
2. Communicates effectively with clients and third parties keeping them informed of change/issues etc.
3. Able to represent the business in face to face meetings including providing support materials.
4. Liaises with contracted third party on service delivery.
5. Assesses client needs, expectations and behaviours as a basis for recommending service enhancements. Influences strategic initiatives to ensure that the company provides client service that exceeds expectations. Supports continuous improvement initiatives for internal and external processes and services.
6. Ensures that policies and procedures are continually followed and that key business unit indicators are met.
7. Proactively manages internal client relationships (i.e. Sales, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Service providers, Fund Financial Services and Systems Integration) to ensure support for client's needs.
8. Strong awareness of industry competition, including types and levels of service offered. Reviews client satisfaction measurement results and competitive measures.
9. Manages client data for internal record keeping purposes. Produces management information and internal updates on client activity. Escalates appropriately and is risk aware.
10. Participates in special projects and cross-functional teams/initiatives as needed and performs other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have worked in a Wealth Management business / Buy Side firm and be a specialist in Pension / Retirement products.
You must be able to advise and manage accounts and clients on Pensions products with ease and this must be demonstrable on your CV in a previous role.
Please only apply if you have Pensions products experience.
- Wealth Management Client Services Associate - Pensions
- City of London location
- Financial Services industry
- £180-225 per day
What's on Offer
Immediate Wealth Management Client Services Associate - Pensions role working within Financial services industry.
Salary is £180-225 per day for a 6 mth day rate contract.