- Web Content - Digital Communications Specialist
- Yorkshire - Remote Working
About Our Client
A well established public sector organisation with lots of potential
As a Web Content and Publications Specialist you will be involved in a broad range or work.
The post holder will:
- Work with internal stakeholders to create content plans and plan delivery of major projects
- Brief and manage external contributors and ensure all content is fully signed off, of the highest possible quality and on time
- Work with internal stakeholders and communications colleagues to make sure products fully meet our objectives
- Ensure publications are accessible in HTML as well as printed format
- Coordinate within the team or project groups design, development and implementation of updates to the corporate websites / content management system to support all marketing activities and delivery of marketing strategy and associated web and digital strategy
- Ensure that the corporate standard sets for the production of online corporate, promotional and marketing material and brand utilisation are adhered to
- Support the design and development processes required to improve web and digital products and standards, making recommendations were appropriate, to enhance product delivery and ensure compliance with GDPR and web accessibility regulations
The Successful Applicant
- You would have previously worked as a web content or web editor with experience in communications or a related area (for example, journalism, content design, or work in a creative agency).
- You will know how to manage the delivery of complex communications products and will have demonstrated the ability to work with contributors to set and meet the highest standards of research, written content and design.
- You will be able to work effectively with stakeholders across the business to get the contributions and sign off we need to develop effective content and hit deadlines.
- Knowledge of current techniques and technology in terms of internet and digital marketing
- Awareness of Search Engine optimisation
- Previous experience of working in a digital marketing environment
What's on Offer
A competitive day rate
6 months + contract
Please apply ASAP as this is an urgent role